Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Wisdom of the Ancients 1 - The Toltecs

I came across a beautiful little book a couple of years ago now called "The Four Agreements" written by Don Miguel Ruiz who is descended from the Toltecs of Mexico. In his book he has captured the wisdom of his people which has been passed down through the ages in an evocative story which encompasses a timeless prayer of love and guidance in the form of four key agreements he invites us to make with ourselves.

One of my facebook friends recently sent me the link to this video on youtube which sums up the essence of his message to the world. I hope you will enjoy watching it!



Shalom

Sarahx

2 comments:

  1. Just started a blog and still finding my way around the blog world. Clicking on this and that I clicked on The Snow Leopard, one of the few books I have read three times and you came up. Amazing you chose the same template! Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry!
    Thanks for your kind comment. Re the template - Great minds think alike. The Snow Leopard is an amazing book isn't it? I like your blog too.

    ReplyDelete