Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Wonders of my Little Pink Book

Me and my little pink book.

I'd like to introduce to you my little pink book. I think everyone could benefit from having one, or a blue one, or a sunshine yellow one or even one with silver sequins on it. It is an adorable, handy-sized, object of pinkness, which has a very useful function indeed.

I take it with me wherever I go. For example in the mornings I jot down my dreams, while I can still remember them on waking, later on I record my ideas, thoughts and reflections for blog posts and other pieces of creative writing as well as any observations  that occur to me while I am out and about and my own readings from Angel Oracle cards (more on those another time).

I suppose it is a form of journaling in a way. A momentary stream of consciousness here and there that I can draw upon. I love my little pink book.....and it loves me too! We are connected you see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment