Translate

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

12 card draw

Hello friends.

On 1st January 2014, I did something new. Instead of writing down some New Year's revolutions (yes I meant to write revolutions instead of resolutions), I drew 12 cards from my pack of 44 Healing with the Angels cards by Doreen Virtue, one for each month of 2014.  I like using these cards. Not only are they beautiful works of art and uplifting to look at, they each present a word of encouragement. They help me tap into my intuition and give me pictures and words on which to contemplate. Here is the spread.


January - Forgiveness
February - Meditation
March - Blessings
April - New Beginnings
May - Enchantment
June - Nature
July - Surrender and Release
August - Manifestation
September - Focus
October - Divine Guidance
November - Body Care
December - Serenity

I shall enjoy pondering on these in the coming months and I will post up anything of note that my intuition and contemplation reveals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment